< Back to news


Call for projects: Visits or participation in workshops in the field of trusted AI

🗓️ Deadline: 30/04/2024

🎯 Public cible : Target audience: all European researchers active in the field of AI.

The European TAILOR project aims to strengthen the capacity to provide the scientific foundations for trustworthy AI in Europe by developing a network of research centers of excellence exploiting and combining learning, optimization and reasoning. These systems are intended to provide descriptive, predictive and prescriptive systems integrating data- and knowledge-based approaches.The project is opening a call for applications to fund research visits or workshops relating to Trusted AI.

Funding: up to 15,000 euros per proposal (excluding overheads). The fund only covers travel, accommodation and subsistence costs, or any direct costs required to carry out the research visit or workshop, such as laboratory or premises costs. The fund does not cover the salaries of visiting researchers, i.e. they must be employed by their home institute. Support is in the form of a lump sum based on a cost estimate submitted in advance. 60% of the lump sum will be paid at the start of the visit. The remaining 40% will be paid after receipt and approval of the final report.

Responding to this call for projects

If you have a question or need help, please contact the Dihnamic team (contact details at the bottom of the page)




In case you are interested in Dihnamic, you want to join it or you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us!

Want to contact the project coordinator? Contact :

Véronique DESBLEDS & Maria EL JAOUDI (ADI Nouvelle-Aquitaine)

Tel. +33 (0)6 71 19 79 27
Are you a company ? Contact :

Marianne CHAMI (CEA)

Tel. +33 (0)6 47 94 60 77
Are you a journalist ? Contact :

Claire BOUCHAREISSAS (ADI Nouvelle-Aquitaine)

Tel. +33 (0)6 82 36 76 36
DIHNAMIC - Nouvelle-Aquitaine
© Nouvelle-Aquitaine | All rights reserved