Dihnamic is a hub of innovation, training and technology transfer players in the Nouvelle Aquitaine that offers companies, particularly SMEs, a range of services designed to promote access to artificial intelligence-based technologies to accelerate and guide digital and sustainable transitions in industry.
The services offered by Dihnamic aim to promote the emergence of human-centred, resource-saving and resilient innovations in response to the need for industry to adapt to economic, ecological and societal challenges. In this respect, Dihnamic offers companies, through its partners, access to an offer designed to
- Consider the potential contribution of these technologies in innovation initiatives.
- Overcome the often high technical requirements and prerequisites for mastering these technologies.
- Provide access to specific software and hardware resources to conduct experiments and support them with specific expertise
- Qualify the proposed solutions in terms of safety, environmental impact and ethics.
- Offer training adapted to the needs of mastering and using these technologies.
- Support innovation and development projects through various forms of support (search for funding, partners, market access, …)
Dihnamic is supported by a consortium of 13 partners based in New Aquitaine (regional agency, competitiveness clusters, higher education establishments, technical centers, public scientific and technological establishment). Dihnamic also relies on associated partners: Agri Sud-Ouest Innovation, Cosmetic Valley, Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Arts et Métiers – Bordeaux-Talence Campus, METALLICADOUR, European Cluster of Ceramics and University of Bordeaux.