Call for projects: 12th wave of the innovation competition – i-Nov – Digital theme
🗓️ Date limite : 27/09/2023
🎯 Public ciblé : SMES
The i-Nov Innovation Contest is dedicated to innovative, single-partner projects led by start-ups and SMEs, leading to the accelerated emergence of leading companies in their field. For the 12th wave of the i-Nov competition, one of the four themes is “Digital”, which encompasses the following list of priority applications and technological fields (non-exhaustive list).
- Reducing the environmental footprint of digital technology (measurement, eco-design, sobriety, life cycle extension, recycling and management of electronic waste, reduction of carbon impact);
- IoT, networks and frugal sensors;
- Digital transformation of cultural and creative industries and events;
- Quantum technologies and other disruptive architectures for digital computing components and sensors;
- Artificial intelligence and big data processing;
- Distributed computing and blockchain, distributed cloud/edge cloud, edge continuum;
- Augmented reality, virtual reality, immersive universes, metavers, mixed reality, new interfaces;
- Robotics, Digital Twins and Industry 4.0;
- Telecom 5G/6G and mission-critical applications;
- Building construction and renovation.
Projects last from 12 to 36 months. The main selection criteria are as follows:
- innovative nature of the project
- company’s financial and operational capacity
- project’s social impact
- project’s environmental impact
- project’s economic impact
Funding : Expected projects fall within the following budget range: between €1M and €5M. Funded projects will receive between 35% and 45% of the project budget, depending on the type of company (for a small company: maximum 45%; for a medium-sized company: maximum 35%, of which 75% grant and 25% repayable advance).
If you have a question or need help, please contact the Dihnamic team (contact details at the bottom of the page).
In case you are interested in Dihnamic, you want to join it or you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us!
Want to contact the project coordinator? Contact :
Lucia MARTA (ADI Nouvelle-Aquitaine)firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. +33 (0)6 20 18 71 44
Are you a company ? Contact :
Marianne CHAMI (CEA)marianne.chami.EDIH@cea.fr
Tel. +33 (0)6 47 94 60 77
Are you a journalist ? Contact :
Claire BOUCHAREISSAS (ADI Nouvelle-Aquitaine)email@example.com
Tel. +33 (0)6 82 36 76 36